CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Choco, Peppermint and Tobie Bear

More of my furry critters here. Did 4 last week but manage to finish 3 that are here. My panda have to wait a little more as I do not have the big size joint. Will have to make a trip to spotlight again. So, here's CHOCO, 12 1/2 " tall. Love it's fuzzie fur that are thick but I find it difficult to sew due to its thick fur. Sometimes the joint lines were lost in the fur that I am like looking for a river in the forest. :) Choco has a tummy full of plastic pellets. Initially, I wanted to try using pvc leather for his toes but decided to just leave it like that for the time being. Maybe next week will sew his paw/foot??? still thinking...........


Peppermint is 9" tall with all 5 x 25cm cotter pins joints. His green sparse fur makes him light to hold and he has a tummy of plastic pellets. His paw/food pad are made from white felt. A brother of Minty from my previous fuzzy critters. Peppermint is a birthday bear for my twin nieces. Will be giving it to them once I have a "show and tell" during my bear making class this weekend.

Tobie is 10" tall with all 5 x 30cm cotter pins joints. His furry brown fur comes from a shop at Arab street. They have just 1/8 m left over of the fur which I bought for $5.00. He also has white faux fur which I should have used it for his muzzle, just like Choco (see above) but I didn't. His inner ear is from my left over white acrylic fur. Tobie will also go to my twin nieces for their birthday present next month. He is just waiting for "show and tell" during my weekend bear making class. Hope they like all my bears :)

0 comments: