CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Paper Tole

Chinese Momentos - a mother's day gift to my mom, but a belated one as it came back to me only now. Cost of 8 sheets of picture $15.50 + frame $90.00. Total cost $105.50 not include lessons fee paid.

Her Little Prayer - a combination of effort between me and my youngest girl. She gave up half way and so I picked up where she has left off. Guess she lost interest there. Cost of a set of 7 pictures $12.95 + $130.00. Total cost $142.95, not include lessons fee paid.

Rose Cottage - done by my youngest daughter last year. Finally got it back from the crafts beautiful shop. Cost of a sets of 5 picture around $35 + $85 for frame. Total cost $120.00 not including lessons fee paid. Hehehe...........


0 comments: