CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OMG! Oh my, it's been so long? From July to October? almost 3 months??? I have not been updating my blog..........................???????? I do not want to give excuses but really, have been so lazy lately.

You see, July was the time for painting and upgrading my 2 bedroom for my girls. When it's done, I sort of like get tired of going on the computer and typing again. Sometimes I wonder how those young people out there, 'including my 2 girls', can actually sit infront of the computer and type, watch video, play games or twitter/facebook/msn all day long???? How can they do that?????? Hey, you know, the longer you sit on the sofa/chair or floor even, the seat actually becomes warm from your butt? And sometimes you even feel so coup-up that you just want to stop whatever you are doing and not come back to the screen again!!!

Anyway, I have been sewing the bears, but have not yet stuff them. I have also been baking but when I look back on the photos, I kind of forgot what I have been baking. Hahahaha........... hilarious ha!!!

Well, had better keep up the sewing and stuffing soon. More recipe to come too..............

0 comments: